Samantha Hannah Wellbeing Academy
We offer a wide range of transformational wellbeing solutions to organisations and individuals. My results-driven training and development programmes have profoundly impacted the lives of 100’s of women, men and young adults in the past 10 years of business.
Our aim is to teach people how to cultivate a purpose-FULL life they thrive in. Samantha and her team of experts synthesize personnel, management and organisation requirements and align organisational and individual vision, values and goals to promote healthy wellbeing and excellent performance.
- Executive one to one wellbeing coaching
- Yoga and mindfulness programmes
- Training solutions and implementation to key customers
- NZQA Wellbeing programmes for New Zealand High Schools and Businesses
- Keynote speaking
WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING, I REPLY:
“I’m a well-being coach and yoga/mindfulness teacher who teaches people how to live with more love and less fear”.
WHAT I’D LOVE TO SAY IS:
“I’m a spirited well-being coach + yogi who teaches people how to cultivate a beautiful life filled with meaning and purpose so they can thrive in the world".
WHAT I'D REALLY REALLY LIKE TO SAY IS:
“I’m always on Instagram geeking out on yoga, wellness, style and travel inspo. I drink almond milk matcha lattes every morning while expanding my personal development, and I LOVE creating inspirational blogs, podcasts and courses to help people cultivate more purpose in their lives, so they feel like sparkly diamonds".
You see, I believe in nurturing and empowering positive change in others. I just happen to be a well-being coach, yoga and mindfulness teacher, speaker, love warrior and Mum… amongst other things!
Hi, I’m SAMANTHA HANNAH – And you can probably tell I’m pretty passionate about showing people how they can live their life on purpose, with more love and less fear.
AND WHEN IT COMES TO LIFE STYLING I’M THE REAL DEAL.
- I’ve got over 10 years experience as a personal life-stylist working with celebrities, dignitaries and businesswomen from around the world.
- I was the style expert on the TV Show Starting Over on VIBE, as well as previously being the lifestyle host for TV show Brunch on Choice TV.
- I’ve been featured on TVNZ’s Good Morning Show, TVNZ’s Breakfast Show, as well as glossy mags, online mags, podcasts and various other media.
- I’ve worked with hundreds of clients from many industries, and have spoken to thousands at conferences around the country.
- I’ve been the Style & Beauty Editor of 3 magazines
- I was also judge + MC at some of New Zealand’s largest events – World Rugby 7’s Costume Competition, Wellington Cup Fashion In The Fields, Miss Universe New Zealand & Oversew Fashion Awards.
- I’m a sports coach + a competitive sportswoman!
- I have a Bachelor of Education, Diploma of Teaching and Post Grad Certificate in Communication + Media
- I’m a certified Yoga Teacher (200 RYT), ACT therapist, Life coach and NLP practitioner.
And I'm a wife + a mamma to two beautiful young ladies.
When I’m not working with clients, teaching yoga, designing and writing material and blogging, you'll most likely find me meditating, running, at a Fit45 class or practising yoga to keep my energy levels high. Or it's quite possible that I'll be playing taxi driver as I race my girls to their respective sports.
I LOVE eating raw food cheesecake while expanding my knowledge in something – learning is my kryptonite. And of late, knitting has become a favourite nighttime hobby - winter and summer. Nan would be proud.
AS SEEN IN...
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW EVEN MORE, THESE ARE SOME THINGS NO-ONE REALLY KNOWS ABOUT ME…
I cry, all the time when I’m watching singing shows and I hear beautiful voices – think The Voice. It actually hurts my Adam's apple as I try not to sob. I really need to just let it out!
- I’m brilliant at parallel parking, particularly uphill. Not sure why… it’s just a gift.
- I love knowing people’s star signs, and have this weird thing where I’ll never forget your star sign if you tell me what it is… like ever! (I made the mistake of asking my husband his ex-girlfriends star signs once, now they’re stuck in my head too)
- I’m a hopeless romantic, and can watch the same romantic movie over and over again… hello, have you seen The Notebook? Last count I’ve watched it 15 times!
- I dream of being the lead singer of a band with a rich soulful voice like Adele… and have a girl crush on Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas.
- I’d love to go for dinner with Graham Norton, Ellen, Anna Wintour, Malcolm Gladwell and Gabby Bernstein – and in order of star sign: Aries, Aquarius, Scorpio, Virgo, Scorpio
- I have an ambivalent relationship with dark chocolate. I hate that I love it so much and it has such a strong hold on me. So I seek out quirky positive things chocolate can help me with, like muscle recovering after exercise and keeping dementia at bay.
- I’m a personal development junkie – I have up to 4 books on the go at one time, clean while listening to podcasts and play audiobooks in my car… I might be a little obsessed.
- I can meditate for hours because I like how quiet and peaceful it is in my head when I’m in this space… but sometimes I fall asleep giving myself whiplash.
- I’m living proof that when you step into your true self and are driven by your purpose, you can live an authentic life you love.